Friday 8 February 2013

Now thats customer service!

This is why I #LoveLanson


In January, I finally brought my first house! To celebrate, I had a bottle of Lanson chilling in the fridge ready and waiting for the call from the solicitors to say everything had finally gone through. In anticipation of this moment, I instagramed a picture...
Along with the caption: Hopefully we will be cracking this open tonight! #ourhouse #mortgage #completionday #champagne #lanson #picoftheday
The clever people at Lanson spotted this as my Twitter and Instagram were linked and sent me this...

I followed up my Instagram picture later than evening, when we finally got to drink the yummy fizz...
Caption: Celebrations :)) #lanson #champagne
To which I got another lovely tweet from Lanson...
And as if that wasn't enough to make me #LoveLanson, I then got a Tweet which read...

 And here is what they sent me...
I have to say Lanson, that was that was a great bit of marketing. It looks like they have really got a grasp of how a social conversation can impact purchase decisions. Needless to say, I'm now a loyal customer to Lanson champagne, nothing else will do.
#LoveLanson
Speak soon,
Social Garble :)

No comments:

Post a Comment