Friday 15 February 2013

How to See When Someone Unfriends You on Facebook

Now you really can see when someone unfriends you on Facebook!


Unfriend Finder by Edouard Gatouillat is a script that can show who "unfriends" you on Facebook. 

So, upon hearing about this immediatly I click through to download - being as nosy as I am, I want to see who has fallen out of love with me on Facebook. The script is almost too easy to install, two minuites later and the unfriend aplication has appeared on my Facebook;
As yet, I have no unfriends - so maybe everyone still loves me? 
 
It will be interesting to see if anything pops up over the next few week (I will keep you updated). I also would be very interested to learn how many people install this, and how many arguments erupt as a result of an unfriend - watch this space!
Social Garble :)

No comments:

Post a Comment