Friday 8 February 2013

Is it wrong to get excited about this...?

Its Pinterest... and it says New!


I love Pinterest, it drives so much traffic to our website, and we have seen this increase month on month until it overtook Twitter as a traffic driver!

So when I just logged on to see this, I got excited. Pinterest has very few anayltics, and if one of our pins gets repined a number of times, we have no ideas where its gone. Could this be what I have been waiting for?

So here is the low down...

This feature has been created by Pinterest to make it easy to find relevant and interesting pins. News will show you the boards where your pins were repinned to, so you'll find other pins you might like. 

So here is what we get...

I think this will really help us to understand what our audience is interested in. It will also help us find new content to repin around similar topics, and new people to follow! 

Its currently only been rolled out to a few accounts for testing, my personal account isn't within this test, I will keep you updated on progress.

Thank you Pinterest, I look forward to playing with this new feature.

Speak soon,

Social Garble :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment