Wednesday 20 March 2013

LinkedIn goes down... twice!

It first became apparent to me early on this morning that LinkedIn seemed to be experiencing some problems after each time I tried to log on I was greated with the same message:


And 4 hours later I am still seeing the same thing,  and unable to log into my account. It looks as though LinkedIn solved the first problem this morning and got the network up and running again, only to experience a second outage. 

LinkedIn has taken to its Twitter account to explain to its users that they are aware of the problem, and are looking for a solution to the problem.

I'm hoping the issues will be resolved soon so I can get onto my account, but until then, watch this space for any more news.

Speak soon,

Social Garble :)

No comments:

Post a Comment