Wednesday 6 March 2013

A new look for Pinterest

Pinterest has me all excited once again as they test out another new feature, and lucky me gets to preview it!

I love login into Pinterest and seeing a new feature to preview. This time, they are testing a new design that involves bigger picture. 
So how does it look?
Old design
New Design


As the pictures above show, in the new Pinterest design the white boxing around each image in the old design has been removed and this makes the images appear bigger and clearer, and for an image based platform I think the new design is great. On the whole the new design makes the viewing experience much cleaner. 
It will be interesting to see if Pinterest roll out the design and if more features are to be tested in the coming moths. Last month I wrote a blog piece on a new news feature they were testing. This has now disappeared, personally I found it hard to see what images of mine had been repined with this new feature, so I was glad to see the old feed back.

Speak soon,

Social Garble :)

No comments:

Post a Comment